2.20.2007

Whyd you have to go and ruin it, Britney...


I'm not going to attempt, or pretend I know what is going on with Britney Spears and her shaved head... I am just simply going to say that she has ruined the hollywood hot shaved head streak for me. Lets recap, shall we? First off, we have Sinead Oconnor. While we (the public) didnt always agree on her antics, everytime I watch the "nothing compares" video, and that tear runs down her cheek... man, shes a pretty bald woman. Demi Moore in G.I. Jane. Once again, it made the hot hotter... Must we never forget Robin Tunney in Empire Records... This to me was the epitome of a the perfect buzz. I might watch prison break if she did that again... Then I only have two words... Natalie Portman. Nuff said. And then we have Brit... The streak has ended my friends. I wil refrain from reading hollywood blogs for at least a month, 'til she gets some length on that bumpy head of hers. Thanks for ending the streak, Britney... Thanks.

js