2.06.2008

Long time no blog...

Hey guys, it has been a while since i have posted... Sorry about that. I hope that some of you guys still read this thing. The band has been off for a while, which has been very nice for the four of us to recharge and relax over these past several weeks. Hopefully we will have some sort of news about a fifth sooner than later. I recently got a tentative schedule for 08 and it looks like w are going to be busy and play a lot of cool shows. The only thing i can talk about right now is the warped tour, which I am really looking forward to. I feel like the last time we played it was a million years ago, so i am ready to get back to that venue and play some hot and sweaty shows at 12 o clock in the afternoon. We will see whether or not my beard agrees with that. anyways, keep an eye on our website for show postings, and info about a new little drummer boy. Hope to see all of you this year.

peace love and anticipation
js