9.06.2007

My heart yearns, i mean burns... I mean i have heartburn.


We are in Hollywood CA right now... We played an acoustic radio show yesterday, and were heading out in a bit to play a show with the goo goo dolls. weird, eh? its always strange to me when we get to play shows with bands that i have been a fan of for so long. I am pretty excited about this one.

Last night we all went over to Mel's diner on hollywood and highland. the have the worlds best chili, in my opinion. I always get way too much food there and feel awful about an hour afterwards. it was well worth the pain.

After mels, i got to see some of my buddies from the band over it. Ryan and Nick came and hung out... I think some of the guys went to sing karaoke but ethan and i just chilled at the hotel. i read some comics that i picked up from Meltdown comics on sunset blvd... i walked in and saw several 25 cent racks... oh yes.... thats four for a quarter. new titles too, boy was i in heaven.

Were about to head out to the show. til then,

peace love and quarters.
js

PS
check out our website and read about our McDonalds promotion... anyone who knows me knows that i am stoked about this. Vote for us and vote often. Boo ya.