11.24.2007

Some things i am thankful for (including ending sentences in prepositions)

I decided to mention a few things i am thankful for this thanksgiving, and i wanted to share them with you.

in no particular order...
-my wife, shes amazing
-my family, they are all very special in their own way
-my country, being able to live in the US is a blessing, and for that i am thankful... being able to live amongst people who dont feel the same way i do about things, but still being able to believe whatever i want is a great thing.
-my friends... being able to play music with 4 of my best friends for a living is one of the greatest feelings in the world.
-fantasy football, i am fortunate to be able to still be in first place... please knock on any wood nearby.
-great companies like PRS guitars and their willingness to work with us.
-my dogs, they will always be my first children
-ebay
-mcdonalds
-ghostbusters
-dc comics
-mcdonalds
-sylvester stallone
-god's grace that is never ending

There are more things that i am thankful for, but these are the only ones i could think of for now.