11.29.2007

Itt whas cuch a phun tyme, eye deecydead to pohst sum pycturs...

Im dumb.

Here are some pics from the UCirvine show that Kat Park totally emailed me. Thanks, i havent posted fan pics for a while, but i enjoyed the show, i figured id post them. please ignore my dumb face, but please take note of my not dumb PRS guitars...









On another note, a girl presented me with a razor along with a note asking me to please shave. I wasnt sure whether to be offended or flattered. I still havent decided, but i havent shaved, and i think i will roll over the "no shave november" into december and possibly 08.
I may end up looking like this guy....

unfortunately, for the girl that is upset, as well as the gillette corporation, my wife likes my beard...

peace love and keeping my face warm...
js