12.13.2007

wyoming, alaska... states could care less about me...

In a recent visit to my "google analytics"... I realized that i was only two states away from a phi slamma jamma with complete state visits. If you dont know what analytics is, its a site that you can visit in order to see how many people view your website. Its fun to check out every once in a while. It has a cool feature that tells you how many states have visited, as well as the city, and the number of visits from each one. If you know of anyone in wyoming or alaska, email them and tell them to click on my site, just once.. then i can cross "have someone from every state visit my blog" off of my fake things to accomplish before i turn 27 list. Thanks for your support in achieving my fake dreams.

peace love and obviously scrounging for things to post about...
js