12.09.2007

Too hairy, Too Skinny hails RK fan... Unrelated, glass is also half empty.

I have gotten a few emails from fans that are not digging my new friend mister whiskers. As i have said before, i dont think that offends me or anything, but some of the emails i have received have been very "to the point." For those of you who think i look ridiculous, look at bob seger and look at how sweet he looks, then look at me again, i think you will surely change your mind. If that doesnt work... I wasnt born with a beard, and i probably wont die with a beard, so just be patient. I did get an amusing email from a girl that told me i was entirely too skinny... hmm, maybe i should start eating fast food or something, that may help. I will look into that for sure. Thanks for all the emails, even the ones that say i look funny. right now we are enjoying a break before we finish up the year and gear up for christmas. If you didnt hear, RK will be on the majority of warped tour this coming summer. This should be a lot of fun, and i am looking forward to it, and to seeing all of you guys out there. Thats all for now. Go titans.

peace, love, and military grade razors...
js

ps i just saw the "i am legend" trailer, looks sweet...